Wet Cleaning the Stylus

Wet cleaned the stylus of my Ortofon Cadenza for the first time. Purchased it new two years ago and never considered going beyond using a stylus brush. A friend recommended wet cleaning it and WOW, what a difference it made.
If I wet-clean the stylus on a daily basis can I expect to get the same WOW same reaction. What about cleaning the stylus on hourly basis. How about between side A and B:)
Any recommendations on an effective and safe stylus cleaner.
cinellipro
I'm obsessive, I use Magic Eraser and Last Stylast before every play. For what cartridges cost these days, I want to make them last as long as possible.
My car keeps track of the oil...I don't know if its mileage, time, or if it really analyzes the oil...anyway, a large indicator lights up that says...change oil. It came on about a year after I got the car at my mileage of a bit less then 10,000.
Search Magic Eraser in the forums. Doug Deacon does a great job of explaining it. It may sound crazy but it's no joke. It's all I've been using for years. I don't do the stylus drop. I use thinly cut strips essentially as a mini stylus brush. It's the micro abrasive nature of the product that makes it effective. You shouldn't need liquid at all if used consistently.
I've been using STYLAST, since 1981, without the first negative experience. Used between every three discs(played both sides) Nothing but excellent sound and remarkable stylus longevity. Keeping your records immaculate, goes a long way to preserving your stylus, as well.