What are the treasures in your vinyl library?

They don't have to be the collector's items, necessarily. I'm just asking, what is your short list of LPs in your personal library that you prize the most (maximum 5)?

I'll start:

Diana Krall: "From This Moment On" from Classic Records, mastered on a tube cutter

Buddy Rich: "Class of '78", Direct-to-disk recording of my favorite drummer leading the best incarnation of his band

Muddy Waters: "Folk Singer", not MFSL or German pressing or original pressing or anything fancy, just a Chess/MCA 1987 reissue LP that puts you in the room with Muddy

I also have a 35mm Everest recording of Mozart woodwind sonatas that I picked up at St. Vincent DePaul for $1. It's old and a little ragged, but that 35mm mag tape really puts the players right there in the living room.
johnnyb53
Here are five records from my collection that I'd be sad to lose:

Stravinsky's "Firebird," the 45 rpm 3LP Classic Records reissue of the Dorati Mercury SR90226. An amazing reissue of a marvelous recording.

Malcolm Arnold's "Eight English Dances" on Lyrita SRCS 109 - Arnold is a composer I enjoy immensely and I love the orchestration of these works.

Enescu's "Sonata No. 3 for Violin and Piano in Romanian Folkstyle," with Sherban Lupu on violin and Claude Cymerman on piano, Alturus AIR 2 9012 - my favorite performance of this characterful work, marvelously well recorded.

"La Spagna" (Music of Spain from the 15th-17th Centuries), performed by Paniagua/Atrium Musicae Madrid on BIS LP 163/164.

Ravel, "Pavane pour une Infante Defunte" Skrowaczewski and the Minnesota Orchestra, Reference Recordings limited edition reissue (RM 1001) of a Vox recording by Aubort and Nickrenz.

Tomorrow it might be a different list, but this is today's...
Branford Marsalis, Trio Jeepy
Johnny Cash, The American Recordings Series with Rick Rubin
Muddy Waters, Folk Singer
Led Zeppelin 1
The Beatles, Rubber Soul
Thanks for the topic. My list.

My old "promo copy" of Kim Carnes Salin'
The MCA Heavy Vinyl Buddy Holly
Clannad in Concert-BLB 5001
Heavenly Treasures-Doyle Lawson& Quicksilver -Sugar Hill 3735
Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto- Philips 6500708