What direction is VPI headed?

First let me state that I own a VPI Prime w/perifial ring, SDS, and a couple extra arm wands so I have invested some $ overall, this being my third VPI table, with that said I am a happy VPI customer but here recently have taken a few notes on their constantly coming up with the next iteration of what ever is moving well and I do believe the Prime is one of those. When they came out with the Prime Signature it was hard not to sell and replace with it but I didn't now the Prime Signature Rosewood is gorgeous but at $6,800.00, now when you get to that cost level I started looking used and have seen the prices dropping ridiculously low on a couple of HRX setups with all the extras for  a lot less than that and they still aren't moving. I know there are those that speak of VPIs marketing from time to time but what is going on.
tooblue

Showing 2 responses by avanti1960

@turntablemat
 well said sir, thank you.  but the correct answer is...

round and round.......
wow.  
mat is doing a great job at trying to manage the product line and make his dealers and customers happy.  his explanation and openness was refreshing and much more than some of these comments deserve.  you all should be ashamed of yourselves.