What is the best HEAVY METAL speaker?

I know totally blasphemy question here on Audiogon. But you like what you like, right? Anyway, I know most metal music is totally compressed and recorded horrible (aka Metallica) however there is a new age of metal bands out there that are starting to change that (Opeth started with Blackwater Park). So what speakers out there can take the pounding of a double bass drum kit hitting at full throttle and give the roar of metal guitar justice. There has to be a set up that would make Glen Tipton turn his head and say hell ya!
128x128lizzardkingseattle
Atmasphere, you play a real Mellotron? Do they still make those? Do you maintain it as well?
I bought the Mellotron used about 13 years ago and rebuilt it with a new motor controller, rebuilt the power supplies and replaced a lot of parts in the audio electronics.

Right now I think I need to replace the audio input connector from the tape heads. The slightest loose connection and it gets noisy.

Mellotrons are still made, the tape sets are still available and the new ones look pretty sweet. You can't play Flight of the Bumblebee on it- it would sound awful!

Here's a short teaser from a recent recording session (click on the reel to reel):

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thunderbolt-Pagoda/265544360135369
Atmosphere, very cool!

I would think you and the mellotron to be a natural pairing.
Atmasphere, yea, I know, I was saying the bubble bee song on keyboards or piano, my band back in the day played original's, however, for cover tune's we played Dream Theatre, we had a good following, a semi big, on the verge of big time, offered marriage to a model that was the demise of it all for me!, same ole story, the relationship did not go that way, the band parted way's, one guy was from sweden, everyone else was from all over the usa, we were base out of Florida, cheers.
Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-280F speakers.
They have a nice bass response and pretty good mids.