What is the best SS used amp for $1k or less?

What is the best solid state used amp offered on Audigon for $1,000 or less? Want an amp with at least 100 watts per channel, big sound stage, highs/mids like tube amp and with good solid bass. Like to listen to jazz and soft rock.

Thanks for your suggestions.
cbman
Unsound is correct. without knowledge of your speakers, advice you seek is suspect. For instance, I've had a Belles 150 Hot Rod and it was mediocre at best when paired with Maggie 1.6qrs. I'm sure it warranted the good reviews it got with other speakers. There's no such thing as "best," it's always system dependent.
Don't worry too much about your choice of amp: it would take a real bad one to screw things up. A properly built amplifier, with an electronics design that has stood the test of time, will have less relevance to the presentation of music than your speakers.
Thanks for the comment regarding the amps. I don't know if you have heard of the speakers. The speakers I am using are Clarke System Monitor Speakers. They have 2 10" woofers, 8" woofer, 3 ribbon tweeters, and a dome tweeter.
Cbman, you've got some really esoteric speakers. Those were built in the early to mid eighties as I recall. What a efficiency are those monsters? Do you know how benign the impedance curve is? Do they still have their original woofer surrounds?

I'm afraid I don't agree with Jpaik, I've found very large differences in the sound of various amplifiers. I certainly agree that the speakers do have a much larger impact on your sound than amps. However, a well matched amp will make the difference between competent and sublime if everything else is up to task of revealing the differences.