What is the one CD you can't find?

Years ago I had listened to an audiophile test album with a white cover and little credits to go on the back side. I fell in love with it immediatly. The owner of the album was kind enough to make me a tape but would not part with it at any price. Later I discovered that members of the band Steps Ahead played on it, and even released one of the tunes on their cd. I have searched for years to find it on either cd or vynal yet have never come across it.This would be my greatest find. Just wondering how many others have a similar situation.And what is the one cd you just can't get?
ghost_rider
Shadorne: Have you heard this version? You wouldn't believe the sounds coming our of your subwoofer on LP.
I found a CD single of this - so yes I have both the original radio single and the "stadium" live version (which I think was more popular in the clubs and was in this video). Stadium rock was popular in the mid 80's (recall Billy Squiers The Stroke, Simple Minds Alive and Kicking etc.) Anyone reading threads will know that I have a totally eclectic tastes in music though (I like EVERYTHING).

BTW - I have a Stadium Rock setting on my Roland drum set - it can be a lot of fun - although the long reverb can be tiring after while...but I do enjoy to plug my drum set into the speakers every now and them and rock out.
It was made about 20 years ago I think. OOP for a long time. Great performances. Also Brahms Symphonies, Giulini Philharmonia Orchestra, EMI. OOP but Giulini is VERY popular, I don't get it, oh well.

Thanks

Bill
Two come to mind:
1) Woody Herman: Children of Lima (originally lp)
The arrangement of 25 or 6 to 4 is brilliant.
2) Pat Williams: Threshold (originally lp)
great jazz big band
When I come across a CD that I "NEEEED" and can't find it in the usual spots I look on www.GEMM.com

I can usually find most anything there, CD and vinyl and tape. The rare ones can pack a pretty premium though.

Enjoy,
Bob