What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse

Showing 28 responses by aolmrd1241

For the Down Tempo/Chill crowd. Good stuff.

Merge of Equals... Intoxicating

Below Zero... Minus 1

Martin Tillman...Eastern Twin
dpatterson, thanks for the heads up on Bob Moses...Days Gone By.  Ordered the cd from Amazon.

Hi dpatterson. I own SFTG's... 20 Years of The Best...Kin Remastered...Brightwhitelight and High Rising. I do plan on buying more down the road. 

I own all of Massive Attack's albums.  Trip hop/ down tempo music is a fav of mine.

ghosthouse...Roy was/ is one of the best. Seen him once when I was a kid at the University of Indiana in Indiana Pa. A-W-E-S-O-M-E show that night... thanks for the link.
jafant,I love Sade too. Seen her in concert a few years back and I still get goosebumps thinking about that show...

Tori Amos..."To Venus and Back"

Tanita Tikaram... "Ancient Heart"

Rickie Lee Jones... "The Evening of My Best Day"

stevecham said... "I’ll fall off my chair if any of you also has this one that I played earlier this evening:"

Steve Tibbets - A Man About A Horse

Have it! I believe I purchased it on a like by John Atkinson many moons ago.