What’s in your system today that you also had 10 years ago?

For me, it’s only my turntable, an LP 12, though I did have a Kore installed in 2015 so it’s not quite what it was 10 years back. 
128x128zavato
My ears.

yes, they need upgrading but I’m afraid my age is outpacing medical advancement. 
VPI HW-19 MK IV with Eminent Technology II tonearm and Monster Cable Sigma Genesis 2000 cartridge, resting on a Black Diamond Racing The Shelf for the Source on a five shelf SolidSteel rack. Money very well spent 20 years ago.  Also have Infinity Prelude PF-R speakers with matching center and surround speakers in my home theater system. All drivers have been refoamed except the woofers.
In my main system, only a pair of Stax SR44 earspeakers, a Shure V15 RS and a Thorens TD-180 I keep for playing 78s.
In the Den: Nakamichi Receiver 2, Sony DVP-900H is still connected; but rarely sued since I got a used Oppo DV-980h.
Not in use, but can't let go: Boston Acoustics T-830 and Genesis Physics Model 7 speakers.
I keep a lot of my gear around even if it is in 2nd or 3rd systems.

I have 3 Classe DR3 VHC amps and a DR7 preamp in use, the Vendetta phono stage in my main system and the Koetsu Urushi/SME V and VPI TNT have all been with me that long, and the Vandersteen 4A speakers in my second system have been with me for many years.

The Sota Cosmos/SME V/ Lyra Clavis in the upstairs system has been with me longer than that as well.