What’s in your system today that you also had 10 years ago?

For me, it’s only my turntable, an LP 12, though I did have a Kore installed in 2015 so it’s not quite what it was 10 years back. 
128x128zavato
VPI HW-19 MK IV with Eminent Technology II tonearm and Monster Cable Sigma Genesis 2000 cartridge, resting on a Black Diamond Racing The Shelf for the Source on a five shelf SolidSteel rack. Money very well spent 20 years ago.  Also have Infinity Prelude PF-R speakers with matching center and surround speakers in my home theater system. All drivers have been refoamed except the woofers.
In my main system, only a pair of Stax SR44 earspeakers, a Shure V15 RS and a Thorens TD-180 I keep for playing 78s.
In the Den: Nakamichi Receiver 2, Sony DVP-900H is still connected; but rarely sued since I got a used Oppo DV-980h.
Not in use, but can't let go: Boston Acoustics T-830 and Genesis Physics Model 7 speakers.
I keep a lot of my gear around even if it is in 2nd or 3rd systems.

I have 3 Classe DR3 VHC amps and a DR7 preamp in use, the Vendetta phono stage in my main system and the Koetsu Urushi/SME V and VPI TNT have all been with me that long, and the Vandersteen 4A speakers in my second system have been with me for many years.

The Sota Cosmos/SME V/ Lyra Clavis in the upstairs system has been with me longer than that as well.
How could I forget that I’ve had my Musical Fidelity kW 500  for 15 years!! Seems like yesterday!
For me - nothing!  Oh, forgot, I still have Kimber Kables to my main speakers.