What's up with Soundstage Direct?

They have been my go to source for new music for years. In the past 8 months, orders have been very slow. E-mails and calls are very sketchy. Anyone else have thoughts here?

128x128slaw
It appears that they might have taken their website down.  At least nobody else can get ripped off like the rest of us!

I had an order in dating back to early June. It has never taken this long to get LP's from them. I first tried emailing them, after waiting a few days and not getting a reply, I tried calling them. I just keep getting a recorded message telling me to call back during normal business hours (WHAT?!?!). Anyway, had to file with PayPal from 2 of the open orders I have with them. I have read that the original owner is no longer in control of the business, that someone else has purchased the company, and that the company is bankrupt! I don't know which is accurate, but regardless one thing is for sure is that they're being unresponsive and my orders were never received. So I recommend if you have any orders with them, you file with your Credit Card Companies and or PayPal while there's a slim chance of getting your money back!! So irresponsible and disappointing.
I just got an email response from one of their customer service reps who I reached out to directly after weeks of trying other methods.

Here's what she sent me, but I'm not sure how much faith I have:

Very sorry for delay, we have a new company coming in and they will be filling all vinyl orders

The transition has taken longer then everyone expected..There is a very happy ending
Hope what @crasher was told is true. That would be good for those with outstanding orders and maybe for the rest of us if a new company puts its best foot forward and becomes a reliable vinyl source.