What speakers would be an upgrade from my klipsch la scallas and my Klipsch Chorus

Im looking to upgrade from my klipsch la scallas and chorus speakers. I’m running them on two emotiva 2 gen 2 amps
i like clean tight sound with clear highs. 
They have to sound good low and loud.
my budget is around 4000 that’s what I will sell my klipsch for plus a little cash.
any help would be great.
128x128devaultcarl1
Good luck with your new speakers....  just know that you don't need to be afraid of tubes, especially if you have efficient speakers.   There are many good tube amps that are reliable and affordable.   Quicksilver and Rogue come to mind first , but there are plenty of others.   
Great tube amps aren't "euphonic" or muddy or anything other than musically accurate, more linear, and hipper...unless you have one of those new Pass amps, which in itself is pretty hip even with zero tubes. Otherwise I get that many don't feel like chasing after the lure of "better," older, more rare, less rare but great and you don't know it, expensive or not, finger burning, well regarded, pure crap, U.S.A. sourced, Chinese, Russian, beautifully glowing, exploding, gold pin, rusty pin, SS (although replacing a tube with a SS device seems like heresy), or otherwise always burning out eventually, tubes. I get it.
^^That was hilarious. That's why I didn't get into tubes. Pretty much covered it. 
Op,
I have the Bell's I'm happy with. Now IF o were to get a second pair I've heard a LOT of good things about the Forte III. If you can find a dealer nearby do so. I know what you mean about horns and some vocals. I was just listening to Kate Melua song titled Piece by piece and there's a freedom that her voice is given on horns. Unbelievable. While my Yamaha NS-200M are have a better sparkle up top nothing comes close to reproducing jazz like horns. 
Good luck in your search. 
@rxonmymind...….Have you damped the mid horns of your Bells ? I have been advocating this simple mod on a couple of threads here ( a big subject on the Klipsch site forums ). It truly takes the speakers to another level. Enjoy !