Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Tchaikovsky "Symphony No. 6, in B Minor, Op. 74 "Pathetique"" Monteux/Boston Symphony Orchestra (RCA LSC-1901)

Beethoven "Symphonies No. 1 and No. 8" Ansermet/L'Orchestre De La Suisse Romande (London CS 6388)

Albeniz "Iberia" Ansermet/L'Orchestre De La Suisse Romande (London CS 6194)

Oscar Peterson Trio "At the Stratford Shakespearean Festival" (Verve UMV 2502) Mono
For tonight's listening:

Shostakovitch Symphony #1,"The age of Gold" RCA/ Martinon LSO
original 1959 pressing and quite extraordinary.

J.S. Bach "Magnificat" Proprius just arrived from Sweden.Typical Proprius;wonderful, but I like the Kings College reading better.

Sphere "Flight Path" Elektra Musician
If you have never heard this LP you owe it to yourself to find one and try it. Amazing recording by T.Monk's old mates.

Pelleas et Melisande collection Phillips/Zinman/Rotterdam phil.
A box set of incidental music for the famous play/opera. Sebelius,Faure,Schoenberg. The Faure is a particular favorite of mine and this LP has the rarely recorded soprano solo sung by Jil Gomez.Sublime

cheers

e
Sit: A friend went to see the current Yardbirds with McCarty and Dreja in concert yesterday and gave a very good report -- and he's not even a particularly big fan who owns the old records like I do (I'd planned to attend with him, but unfortunately wound up unable to make it).
Led Zeppelin - II Japanese Promo copy - WOW, best pressing I have ever heard. Like brand new too. I'm sorry I bought it, now that's all I want to buy is these super expensive Japanese pressings.

The Beatles - Beatles Forever (Hey Jude) another sublime Japanese pressing. It was worth the money.

Frank Sinatra - Live in Paris (MFSL) my first Frank on vinyl, a great place to start

Madeliene Peyroux - Bare Bones (MFSL) not my fav album of hers, but still better than most
"The Wall" - Pink Floyd

"Laudate II - Baroque music from the Duben Collection" - DrottingholmBarEns, UppsalaAcKammarkor, Anne-Sophie von Otter - Proprius PROP 7860 (a prize among all of my Baroque music LPs with a young and incomparable Anne-Sophie von Otter)