Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Sit: A friend went to see the current Yardbirds with McCarty and Dreja in concert yesterday and gave a very good report -- and he's not even a particularly big fan who owns the old records like I do (I'd planned to attend with him, but unfortunately wound up unable to make it).
Led Zeppelin - II Japanese Promo copy - WOW, best pressing I have ever heard. Like brand new too. I'm sorry I bought it, now that's all I want to buy is these super expensive Japanese pressings.

The Beatles - Beatles Forever (Hey Jude) another sublime Japanese pressing. It was worth the money.

Frank Sinatra - Live in Paris (MFSL) my first Frank on vinyl, a great place to start

Madeliene Peyroux - Bare Bones (MFSL) not my fav album of hers, but still better than most
"The Wall" - Pink Floyd

"Laudate II - Baroque music from the Duben Collection" - DrottingholmBarEns, UppsalaAcKammarkor, Anne-Sophie von Otter - Proprius PROP 7860 (a prize among all of my Baroque music LPs with a young and incomparable Anne-Sophie von Otter)
I'm listening to some recent acquisitions tonight:

Dire Straits - Dire Straits
Mink DeVille - Return to Magenta
Mahavishnu Orchestra - The Inner Mounting Flame
David Bowie - Hunky Dory
Spencer Davis Group - Very Best Of...
Dr. John - Gris Gris
Bruce Springsteen - The Wild, the Innocent and the E Street Shuffle
Jack DeJohnette's Special Edition - Tin can alley.
I am getting in gear for the show at Montreal Jazz Festival Keith Jarret, Jack and Gary Peacock. I can't wait!