Which Class D Amplifier? PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrill or other???

I’m looking for a new amp & want Class D.

I’ve seen various brands mentioned, such as PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrel to name a few, but I’ve not heard any of them.

Which company is producing the best sounding Class D?
Which models should I be looking to demo?

Thanks

singintheblues
georgehifi,

Sorry, I didn't take anything you stated as a payout.

Tim
"So wrong! So obvious!" 
Just have a lot at his self promoting on other threads and you’ll see what I mean. Just like two other retailers here.

georgehifi,

I thought you knew that I'm not, and have never been, a retailer.  I'm just a 60 yr old music, ht and audio/video equipment enthusiast in Indiana.
      I am a big fan of class D amps (I own ClassD Audio, Emerald Physics and D-Sonic amps) and distributed bass array systems (I own the Audio Kinesis Debra) but have no affiliations with any of these companies or any other companies.  Now, if you want to accuse me of being a fan boy of either, I definitely plead guilty.
     I understand it's bad form to post here without declaring you're a retailer, dealer, owner or associated with any of these.  I've never self promoted anything since I've never had anything to promote besides products or technologies I have personal experience with and consider of high quality.
     If you're going to accuse me or anyone else of self promoting, please don't do it on nothing more than a hunch and have the good sense and courage to present your allegations in a more direct and responsible manner.

Thank you,
Tim