Which is best amp, Mccormack 125, Belles 150 or

Which is the best amp McCormack DNA-125, Belles 150 Hot Rod or Vicent SP-331?

Thanks for your thoughts.
cbman
The McCormack and Belles are both excellent. Can't go wrong with either. I don't know the Vincent.
Cbman> Do you mean which is the better amp ?? mated to what ??
Narrod>Would you say both are excellent if they had to drive BIG Maggies,M-L's,or Apogee's ??
I have owned the DNA-125 for 6 months and have been greatly rewarded with powerful bass, smooth and articulate midrange, and sweet, extended highs, bringing you the entire spectrum of musical color. I have it paired with Dynaudio Contour S1.4s At 125 watts per channel, the DNA-125 has plenty of power. I too was considering the Belles, but decided on the Mccormack after reading several positive reviews and listening to it for myself.
I have a DNA 125 and it's the first amp I've ever owned that made me stop thinking about upgrading and I've owned quite a few, both tube and solid state. I liked it so much that I picked up a RLD-1 preamp a few weeks later.

The 125 is smooth and musical, it is so good for the money that once you hear it you know that it was money well spent. I replaced a McIntosh C15 pre and MC7100 amp with the McCormacks and don't regret it at all.
OEM, depending on room size and volume level either would be OK with the Maggie or ML. I prefer more power myself.
I don't think either would be a good match for the Apogee which represents a difficult load.