Who has Luv for the Lyngdorf 2170 and is thinking about the 3400.

Hello All,
I’m coming up on 40 yrs in this hobby,and or obsession of ours,and I started with a pair of Khorns and Macintosh at the age of 12 and Offcourse owned a ton of different gear over the yrs.
I bought a 2170 a little more than 6 months ago and I enjoyed it so much that I quickly realized I don’t really need anything else,solid state,tubes,or even dac’s anymore.I could step off that silly merry go round of amplification and just enjoy music.I was able to utilize the extra money and time and put together a really great sounding network audio system that rivaled the best in analog that I have ever had,I was mainly a analog guy all of these yrs but finally gave it up,I even sold my longtime record collection of 3k records which included many Hot Stampers that I purchased and also several that I found on my own.

So who Luv’s the 2170 and is maybe also thinking about the new 3400.

Happy Listening,
Kenny.

kdude66

Showing 4 responses by gryphongryph

Is it just me or does the USB port on the front not make the 3400 look in a way much cheaper, why not hide it on the back, or behind a door!?
So tempted with the 3400, but the design is killing me, how could they make it so ugly, why not hide the connections on the front behind a door !? Not something I would show of in a living room, maybe buy it and hide it in a cabinet..,
And the Danes are supposed to know design, well I think they were sleeping on this one.
That sucks, why not try and order direct, Danish vat is 25% and is taken of when sold to a customer autside EU.
Ofcourse the shipping is an other matter, not sure of the price to India.
The price for the full spec 2170 in Denmark is if I remember 29.000dkr about $4.700.