Why don't gold based cable fans try Synergistic

I am looking to try new cables and have been reading the archives in cable forums on all the great cable recommendations. I'm trying to get a handle on how the Synergistic Tesla range that I once owned compare to the gold based cable offerings.

However for some strange reason hardly any of the members here who seem to have tried the various gold based faves (Gabriel Gold, Jade, KCI, Purist and others) have not been tempted to try the popular Synergistic cables and not much here in the way of comparisons. I am not sure why but there seems to be two camps.

Anyways hoping to get a comparison as I had the Tesla Accelerators in my system for a short while and wonder if the gold based cables have the same naturalness, depth of soundstage, air and separation of the Teslas. I should add that as good as the Accelerators were sound wise I did not like the idea of introducing more electricity into my system with the active shielding hence looking for comparable alternatives.
frankk
Sounds like a good idea Tbg........I was actually just reading on that yesterday, a polarity check. Electrical was part of my College instruction, be it many many years ago, so I was baffled too. Even though I could not explain it, it was there........it was my experience! I will look into the plug issue and report back. I did not look into the plug issue prior for a number of reasons; my room was built with all new wiring and plugs, electrical panel, etc., within the last year by a qualified electrician......and I've never had an issue until then, or since.... also,I did call a Synergistic dealer and I discussed the matter with him, and he was not floored like some here seem to be. I won't repeat what he told me because it's not my experience, and unsubstantiated, even though he was/is, an SR dealer.......and for that I appreciated his integrity!
I actually want to put a new custom outlet there anyways, so this will give me good reason to pull it. Might take a week or two to get back as I don't seen any time off in the next little while.
Bullot, I don't respect his integrity. He sounds like someone unknowing of anything electrical. Why would he be a SR dealer if he knew something was wrong with them electrically?
Well Tbg., he sells alot of different components. If you have a dealer and ask him which of his components or cables he likes best, he should be honest. If you go to your dealer and ask the technician, who does the repairs, which component is more reliable, he should tell you! This is what I call a good relationship with my/your dealer. Also, to be clear, he did not say something was wrong with them electrically......he said "SR has their quirks"...... At the time I was looking for a power conditioner, he sold a number and advised me to get the RSA Dmitri over the powercell........turns out the Dmitri is a 2009 product of the year in Absolute Sound I believe it was! I don't see in any way why I would question this mans integrity! The opposite lives in fact.

More surprisingly, I went to a dealer once trying to decide whether I should buy a Audio Research pre or a Nagra PLL.............this dealer sold AR and told me she prefered the Nagra! These inputs are only one small piece of info used when making a decision. So, what's wrong with an honest person.......even if they are a dealer! I know I appreciate it and when the time comes to purchase something I remember these people and call them first.
Bullot, you are indeed lucky to have a local dealer. I have not had one for the last thirty years. But I do remember that I had few instances such as those you recounted. What you say, however, does not negate the totally implausibly of what he or she suggested as a SR "quirk." However, move forward and enjoy.
Currently trying out the AU-79 interconnects and, frankly, I can't say that I am that impressed. In my system, they sound a little veiled and sluggish and with a slightly pronounced bottom end; nothing really that wrong with them, but I do prefer my current Alpha Sterlings by far.