Zu Omen Defs and Ice Amps?

Anyone have the opportunity to audition a pair of Zu Omen Definitions and a Class D or Ice Amp? The Zu's obviously don't need a lot of power so I'm thinking one of these newer digital amps might be a good fit. If so, please share the make/model of amp and your impressions. So far, I'm considering the King Rex, Trends, Dayton, and Topping amps but I'm sure I've left a few out that might be contenders. Thanks in advance.
texas42
kijanski and Krell man,
I understand your objections more clearly now. High End audio is hopelessly subjective and we all just like what we like. I love SET amps but realize they`re not everyone`s cup of tea.
06-09-11: Audiofeil wrote :

Dopogue:
Indeed I do sell a line of Class D amps. But that is not germane to my criticism of the Florida butthead.
If you believe all suck, perhaps a move to Florida is in your best interest.

Inexperience and ignorance reign supreme there. You'd fit right in.

Audio morons are alive and well in Florida.

Audiofeil Bidniz must be booming .... LOL :):):):):):)
Billy.

They do not all suck as I missed your smart ass remarks lately. Kind of knew the D amp statement would bring you out of the cess pool for some kind/ thoughtful writing.

Good to you are your cranky self and have not lost your DH status.

D amps are great in the right system. Hope that picks up your D amp sales Billy.
In the context of the OP thoughts about Zu speakers and D amps , all D amps suck.

Billy.

After all I did to try to make peace with you on these forums after all your gay comments about me which is untrue I do declare you are a true Dick Head.
Chuck,

What is the damping factor on your amp?

Zu says the damping factor must not go over 200.