Zu Omen Defs and Ice Amps?

Anyone have the opportunity to audition a pair of Zu Omen Definitions and a Class D or Ice Amp? The Zu's obviously don't need a lot of power so I'm thinking one of these newer digital amps might be a good fit. If so, please share the make/model of amp and your impressions. So far, I'm considering the King Rex, Trends, Dayton, and Topping amps but I'm sure I've left a few out that might be contenders. Thanks in advance.
texas42
Billy.

They do not all suck as I missed your smart ass remarks lately. Kind of knew the D amp statement would bring you out of the cess pool for some kind/ thoughtful writing.

Good to you are your cranky self and have not lost your DH status.

D amps are great in the right system. Hope that picks up your D amp sales Billy.
In the context of the OP thoughts about Zu speakers and D amps , all D amps suck.

Billy.

After all I did to try to make peace with you on these forums after all your gay comments about me which is untrue I do declare you are a true Dick Head.
Chuck,

What is the damping factor on your amp?

Zu says the damping factor must not go over 200.
Gary,

It's 500:1. What that means and why Zu says that it shouldn't be more than 200:1, I don't have a clue.

I know nothing of electronics workings and measurements.

Chuck
DF does not make much difference once it is higher than 100 since inductor in series with the woofer has typical 0.08 ohm making residual DF of 100. Changing amp's DF from 200 to 1000 will make only about 36% difference in overall DF (possibly less if you count cables connectors etc).