Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
Has anybody had luck with Tekton discussions via email ?
I ask this as I started an email asking for a model recommendation and some tech. questions .
I received an answer asking me what model I owned !?
When I replied that I didn't own any yet , all email stopped !
Does he prefer to discuss via telephone only ?

Thank you
Thanks guys for the helpful info on the Lore's.I will likely order very soon!

Saki -I've emailed Eric a lot and always get a response in 24-48 hours and usually sooner.
I've owned past Zu model. After reading these responses I'm now looking forward to ordering Lore instead of Omen. I just hope I come up with the dough before an increase in $850 price of admission.
Sukihock.
Give Eric a call and lock in a price. Then buy them when you get the cash.
He's a real nice person and I'm sure he'll lock the price in for you.
Sukihock, Eric does prefer to do business over the phone. He's a busy guy and doesn't have a chance to sit in front of the computer often. I have a pair of the OB4.5s. Zman and gpowered, if you thought imaging was scary on the Lores/Katz...you ain't seen (heard) nothin'! What the little OB4.5s lack in bass, they more than make up for in soundstaging, imaging, and that eerie realism. The click of a saxophone's valves and the parting of Jane Monheit's lips before her first note are not uncommon. I honestly don't miss the dynamics of floorstanding speakers at this point. The intimacy of the music is almost addictive. Eric truly is a nice guy, and I believe him to be an honest man in terms of recommendations and salesmanship. We have talked a few times since my purchase about amp upgrades, etc.

I will second, er, third the build quality comments. Eric is truly a professional when it comes to speaker building.

Evan