Home Wiring?

The only weakness in my currently killer system is in the power section. Right now I'm still running it off my main house box with all the components on the same line out of the same outlet. I know - not a good idea. So I'm here to ask about how I should go about putting in a dedicated line. What do I need? What audiophile level parts should I get? Do I need an electrician? Can I put in another box? Does anything I get have to run off the incoming power from the power company?

I really have no clue about this stuff. I was looking over at Audioexcellence for outlets (the Oyaides look nice) and Acrolink in-wall wires. Any other suggestions?

Thanks.
no1willfan
I spent $400 adding two 20A outlets with upgraded wire (75' from my sub panel to my listening room) with audiophile grade outlets. My electrician found extra blanks in the sub panel and added the power easily. I also had the ground outside double checked and for whatever the reason my house has two grounds.

Shynuata SR-Z1 are in my system.
Unless you are experiencing some definite problem at the present time - such as an identifiable noise or tripping your breaker, going to dedicated lines is not going to make any difference whatsoever. It is important to have have a clean ground, a circuit that can supply the required current, and follow common sense procedures to avoid such things as ground loops. You are not going to gain anything from changing your outlets, wiring etc. It certainly isn't going to sound any different. As to outlets, the 2 dollar outlet from home depot is going to 'sound' the same as anything else you buy and going with different outlets wireing etc isn't going to matter. I spent decades working as a biomedical engineer, including advising, specifying, and selecting power distribution equipment for safety concerns, reliability, low noise applications, critical care environments and everthing that came up. My formal educational background in that field is a BSEE. From that background and experience I can tell you that 'improving' your power system just to make your audio system sound better is nothing more than a waste of money.
I suggest you do a search in the archives for this topic, as there has been a lot of great information posted there. I’m not sure where Musicnoise is coming from but everyone is welcome to their own opinion.