Has anyone ever cried listening to your system

I have had quite a few people listen to my system and most are not moved. In fact a few said they liked their Bose set-up better. Well last week I had a buddy in town from Vegas and we listened to records all evening. When I put Eva Cassidy songbird on he starting weeping. Tears were coming down and I asked him if he was alright. He said he was so moved by the recording that he couldn't help crying.
Personally this has never happened to me. I wonder if other members have had the same experience.
taters
The beauty of Anna Netrebko's voice has caused my eyes to water, her gift is humbling.
I hope you comedians keep your day jobs.

I've been brought to tears numerous times. I get into the music as deep as I can.
After I had the opportunity to listen to Jax2's system, I came home and turned mine on.

I didn't cry...but I did whimper a bit.

That bastard ruined me I tell ya. Ruined me.
Eva Cassidy's Songbird had that very effect on me once. I will never forget it because it was a Sunday, I was feeling terribly down and so sad all day on that day and could not figure out why. Must have been some kind of ESP, the following Tuesday was September 11, 2001.
I think a great attribute of a system is to convey emotion. Isn't that why the majority of us spend thousands?
If Eva Cassidy and Judy Garland don't get it going, I don't know what will.