Do you spend more on audio than your income allows

I make a very modest living especially for living in Southern California where everything is so expensive. I should not be buying or looking at audio components but I do anyways. Luckily my wife works and we don't have any kids. If I had kids I'd probably have a Bose wave radio because that is all I could afford. BTW- I live in a small house and drive a 25 year old Honda.
taters
Ahhhhhhh Haaaaaa! Please don't make me laugh, I just had surgery..... It’s the American way man. Got to keep the economy rolling… I’m just doing my part. I am a “consumer.”
Seems there are many 'high mileage' Toyota fans here. So, what are the 'toyota's' in the audio field?
Buconero117,

The Toyota's in my system in terms of quality/value are the OHM and Triangle speakers, the mhdt Paradisea DAC, the Musical Fidelity amp, the Roku Soundbridge, the Denon DL103R cartridge, most of the ICs and the Denon player/recorder.

The Audio Research sp16 pre-amp is probably more like a Lexus or BMW but I did get a very good closeout deal on it.

The Dynaudio's came from ebay for a very good price also. I'd say these are more Lexus like in terms of cost and build quality.

The Linn Axis table is pretty old but in its day it may have been the equivalent of Toyota Avalon whereas the Linn SOndek Lp12 was the Lexus.
I would, but what my wife allows kicks in before my guilt level would. Thus I don't have a chance to spend more than I can afford. Get a wife, mine is a great break on unnecessary spending. Come to think of it, she costs me more than an Audiopkile's deam system, but she is worth it.