What do you NOT plug into the power conditioner...

...hearing that there are and are not certain components that should be plugged into a conditioner...

Why would you not plug everything into a power conditioner assuming that the conditioner covers the watts required for all the devices?
vineman55
that is the reason... because many conditioners cannot deliver the current many amps need to produce clean dynamics.
Ok then-- how does one know which conditioners do / can deliver the power amps need?

It is the amplifiers that I have heard should be plugged directly to an outlet with having a 20amp dedicated circuit being optimum or even without the dedicated circuit.

A vaccuum cleaner?

Power tools? OK... maybe a Dremmel.

dynamics restriction is always the thoughts going in on PLC. In order to preserve them many threads say plug the amps directly into the wall outlet/dedicated ckt. and NOT the PLC.

Trying things both ways will tell you about your current situation. Very likely you'll find the wall the more impactful sounding path. if there are no artifacts you can detect.... the major item you'll be missing is maybe the protection some PLC afford to the items which are plugged into it vs. directly out of the wall plate.

My RSA Haley does a fine job in allowing very good drive and force to be realized in the audio when my monos are plugged nto it.

Right out of the wall the power line artifacts harden up the sound, though it is unquestionably more dynamic going that way.

A choice or compromise is what I made here. I sacrificed 20% or less of the dynamic impact for a cleaner more musical sound. maybe only 15% in the end. Noticeable but negligible IMHO.

I choose instead to shoot my preamp right into a ded ckt.