Voltage regulation

I have noticed that my dedicated mains power slowly fluctuates between 124 and 127 volts. Nothing seems to correlate like furnace - refrigerator turning on and off - time - day of the week etc. I'm looking for something that would keep the output a steady 120V without constricting the current. I'm not looking to break the bank but would like any and all suggestions.

The reason I'm looking for this is because I have a tube integrated where the bias goes up and down with the voltage fluctuations.

Thanks
xti16
I have an APC H15 that includes voltage regulation. I've seen it light up for both boost and trim on the voltage but it rarely outputs exactly 120 hz. Right now it's reading 121 Vac in and out, but it's generally a little higher.

I don't know if it's more of a sound quality issue or if it's just "hard" on components to have it fluctuate all the time.

There may be some components that will hold it at exactly 120 hz, but consider this a heads up that not all of them will.
Monster voltage regulator does it. I used to use one (still sitting here) but i really don't bother, as my voltage swings are not enough to bother with.. (and I would say neither are yours. To stabilize it better ((and I have to say your voltage is very stable)) will cost you in dynamics etc.. nobody has worried much about this since tubes met voltage..)
So, stop worrying about a few volts. If you really want to worry about it, buy a tube amp with a regulated power supply, ir find someone to make you a regulated supply for the bias on your amp..
(If it were my amp and i wanted it to be the best it can be, i would adjust the bias at the 2/3 voltage peak, and let it be less other times. Then the peak voltage is not too much, but sags are not the worst.
George,

Time out for a funny answer. Use the isolation transformer that you bought from me, I believe that it performs voltage regulation as a byproduct of the energy being stored and released.

Chuck
There are products made for audio that are called voltage regenerators. Generally these units are considered the best surge protectors and I imagine are set to a desired voltage.
I do not think that feeding a high quality internal power supply a steady voltage would reduce dynamics. The power supply circuit should have the ability to respond appropriately to the demands the music puts on it idependant of instaneous current draw. If the power supply is that good though... I get your point, that an external steady voltage should not be required. I can't see how it would hurt however.