Lone Star Audio Festival - Dallas 2011

Anyone going? It will be my first show ever to have attended, looking forward to it.
128x128quadophile
I will have a buddy in one room showing my VSA Unifield 3's and I hope to have a pair of Evolution Acoustics MicroOne's in my room.
I will be there to. Had a blast last year and barring emergencies I dont think I will be missing any LSAF events in the future.
I will be showing my Lighter Note preamplifier and my friend will be showing his headphone amps.
Folks dont miss Duke Legune or Wayne Parham's rooms. Amazing sound and wonderful people.
LSAF, if you have not been there, is a weekend of socializing with like minded people and place for audio revelations. You will hear things that will blow your mind, see things that do the same and come away from it absolutely positive that you will be going back next year. Way to much fun to miss.
Hope to see you all in my room at some point. Please stop by and listen to my Lighter Note. I challenge anybody to a preamplifier shoot out. If you have a preamp you want to put up against it, bring it along and we will compare. I dont mind swapping them in and out of my system til you are satisfied that you have heard and identified a difference. I have had reports from customers with their impression of shootouts but have only heard a few comparisons with my own ears so for me it will be a great opportunity as well.
See you there
Uriah
I have been fortunate to hear the Lighter Note Preamplifier and it was a winner in every way. I will be in attendnce for the first time. Looking forward to meeting some new friends. I will definetly visit Dennis Deacon room, founder of D-Sonic Clss D amps. Uriah, I will be seeing you also.