Soundstage depth and width

Which one is more important? It is the depth to me, I don't tolerate flat sound.
inna
depends on music you listen to....I would rather have the full dynamic spectrum, then depth or width, but of course it all comes together, so here you go! Get speakers and amplifiers, which can do 110-120 dB in your room and you will have it all.
Live acoustic music is performed in three dimensional space as far as I know so it certainly is part of the music. Studio recordings vary in their spacial arrangements. And electronic music can have depth or not whether is live or studio.
Also, silence is just as important part of music as sounds. It too can be either flat or not.

While I don't disagree with anyone in regard to "timbre", especially since it's taken me years to get the right timbre; I consider it just another aspect in the complete package. DB in regard to loud is not something I take into consideration, while -DB in regard to the absence of noise is important. For me, the 3D sound-stage is an audiophile's finest achievement; once this has been established, the rest is easy.
I wouldn't say that "the rest is easy" but perhaps a little easier or at least no more difficult.

I consider "the rest" to be a refinement in speaker wire and interconnects. If you compare this to cleaning a window that you thought was clean, you will get the feel of where I'm coming from.

Some go by the name of the wire or interconnect, I prefer what % of silver or OFC copper and kind of strands. For example I like fine strands of heavy gage OFC copper for low frequencies, copper and silver for midrange; and silver for the high's. Interconnects should be copper silver composite since they must accommodate both extremes. I roll my own and use silver solder, this guarantees quality construction.