Soundstage depth and width

Which one is more important? It is the depth to me, I don't tolerate flat sound.
inna
I just received a pair of brand spanking new Tekton Lores last Wednesday...

I loved the Arros' I had back in '06 (most holographic image ever, as I've stated), the Cicada's I had shortly there after (for piano and acoustic guitar I didn't think they could be bettered), the swan Diva 2.1 SE's a couple years later (an amazing monitor that will - I'm confident - challenge many floor-standers), and the Klipsch SB1's (they amazed me with what a $200 pair of speakers could sound like...so, pardon my aside hi-five in Klipsch's general direction).

The Lores are really the most satisfying speaker I've heard yet (see the Zu's vs. Lores thread - I really don't go into much detail, but you'll get the idea, as vague as it might be for some): They create such a huge, dynamic sound that is simply undeniably, well, satisfying. I would imagine there's still plenty of time they need to get broken into real submission, but as it stands, they're spanning an extremely wide frequency range for a speaker of this size, creating some of the most impressive bass I've heard, and conveying an image that is - quite seemingly - getting ever so broader by the day.

On that note, I must also give a hi-five in the general direction of Eric @ Tekton for creating a genuinely great product at a - thank gosh - real world price.
Your new speakers have gotten some fantastic reviews, and they are at a real world price; enjoy.
Thats a good one , "top of the line Radio Shack " didn't no they had more than one line .
On a serious economic note; if top of the line Radio Shack was all I had, that's all I would have until things change. Good music sounds good on top of the line Radio Shack, and bad music sounds bad on top of the line high end.
The LEDR test mentioned in this article( http://www.stereophile.com/features/772/ ) basically DOES what (out to)Launche requires of a referenced sound stage. If your system resolves what the test's parameters describe; it will also resolve whatever ambient/sound staging info exists on your recordings(as far as CDs are concerned). Your other SOURCES, of course, are not in the chain, during the test(YMMV through them).