Cryogenic treatment of an LP?

Is this even possible? I am just thinking outloud here and wondering of the benefits and welcome your comments. I'm unsure if an lp could even survive the process normally targeted at metal components. (Warp factor 10 captain). Ultra freezing and then slowly re-heating a chunk of plastic. Still, one wonders exactly what impact molecular alignment would have (if any).

Through the employment of ultra-low temperatures, 300 Below, Inc. cryogenic processing helps improve all kinds of products by realigning the molecular structure of an object, optimally resulting in items which last significantly longer and perform far better than they were previously designed.
tubed1
Uh, noone said it improves all known materials. But it's very well documented that it improves, steel, brass, silver, gold, aluminum, copper and plastics like vinyl, polycarbonate and telfon, you know, things of that nature.
I have a HDMI and USB cable speed tester. HDMI and USB cables always test much faster with a Cryo treatment than opposed to non treated cables. I have noticed anywhere from 12 to 20 % faster. I have tested a cable before and then after and those are generally results.
Twelve to twenty percent faster than the speed of light. That is amazing! NASA should have treated the Space Shuttle.
Thesoundhouse - How do you test the speed of a cable? Also, how does the speed of a cable impact the quality of said cable? If speed from one end to the other improves sound then just get a shorter cable. It sounds like a cryo treated cable that is 1.12 to 1.20 meters long would perform the same as a 1 meter untreaded cable when it comes to transfering the signal from one end to the other.

Geoffkait - Even if cryo treatment improves the material properties of vinyl (i.e. records) it's likely an improvement in strenght or bending properties and has nothing to do with a needed bumping along its outer surface.

The absolute farthest that I can stretch this thought experiement would be that a record just might not wear out as quickly, but then I have nothing to base that idea on.
Mceljo -The process reduces stress in the materials and makes them more homogeneous; thus, a cryo'd brass trumpet sounds better, a cryo'd golf club hits the ball farther, a cryo'd LP, well, it just sounds better. I was one of the first in the US to cryo audio stuff, that was about 15 years ago.