Ayre AX-5 Integrated Amplifier

Any comments on the New Ayre AX-5 Integrated Amplifier? I know its list price is $10,000. Does anyone have any impressions on this unit that was recently released?
hgeifman
I own it and I told Ayre its underpriced because the sound stage and transparency are beyond the listener's expectations. Of course it helps if you have the C-5XEmp, Heimdal RCA Interconnects, and Thiel CS-3.7s to deliver what's really laid down on the CD.
It sounds great straight out of the box with few hours of play.
Ayre recommends 100-500 hours of break-in time.
I use it with DCS Debussy connected via Audioquest Sky XLR.
My sources are Mac-mini,satellite and bluray player from Pioneer.
Yes, I owned the combo and traded it for the AX-5 and cash. The jump in transparency was shocking. I was always led to believe separates were better. The ax-5 disproves that theory. Can't wait for Stereophile's conclusion.
Here is the story about AX-5.
I had it and I liked it(please see my comment)above.
My wife came back from vacation and she asked me "what is wrong with the sound".
To her it sounded to harsh when comparing to my previous combo I.e.
Ayre V5-XE with DCS Debussy directly to amplifier.
I told my wife that any audio equipment needs break time.
The sound however has not changed and we have decided that it was not worth it to spend additional 10k to upgrade.
I had already a buyer for V5 and I cancelled sale and instead put AX-5 for sale at discount(my loss).
I was told by Ayre not to sell at this low price and if I ever wanted to buy this unit I need to sign an agreement that I would not sell the unit within 1 year.
To make long story short I do not like this at all!