Stillpoint Ultras anyone?

Has anyone tried these yet? I bought a set of 3 of the steel version recently, having heard some positive discussion. I tried them for some time under my TW Accustic Raven one on a wall shelf and Leema Antilla CDP, against my existing Stillpoints with Risers and Black Ravioli footers. The difference, well marginal at best, a bit tighter base and better dynamics, the music sounded subjectively louder. Did I think the difference worth the cost? No I'm afraid I did'nt. Well actually I am not afraid come to think of it. The thought of the cost of replacing all my footers with Ultras, as some have done, would have been daunting. I am sure others have definitely heard a big difference.

I can almost hear the chorus response, your system, ears or both, are'nt up to hearing a difference. Does anyone recall the Fairy Story about The Emperors New Clothes?
david12
Got them and put them under my Clearaudio Innovation Wood and using stillpoints bases under ultra 5s. I can literally bang the symposium shelf and nada -impervious to vibrations. Sonically dynamics are better, as is spatial resolution as is last iota of detail (top end opened up by 10-20 percent)...so sharper edges to notes. A step up for sure.
I have Ultra5s under Wilson speakers and Esoteric SACD player with ultraSSs under all units placed on SP rack and absolutely was floored with sonic improvement. Elsewhere on this site and the av.guide site I go much further into detail about when I bought my near dream system was was very unsatisfied until Stillpoint products were implemented. On the av. site my screen name is skyyone.
Like Tbg I have been floored be Stillpoint Ultra SSs and Ultra 5s positive effect on music playback. I have 41 ultra SSs and 11 Ultra 5s (8 under speakers and 3 under Esoteric SACD player) all on the latest SP rack. Elsewhere on this site and the av.guide site I explain in detail some of the noted differences if anyone is curious. I had spent 90M+ on a whole new system and was very unhappy. The SP products took me from sadness and gloom to dancing with Cheshire grin affixed on face while non-stop dancing. I swear this is no exaggeration and can easily demonstrate to anyone within earshot.