We can finally email through Audiogon again.

I'm so glad the Audiogon staff realized the need for communication with other members and added the email back to the forum.
I so missed the contact with other Agoners.
I hope everyone feels the same as I do about this topic.
128x128zmanastronomy
Jea48-did it work?
08-31-12: Mt10425
Mt10425,

Yes, it did.....

I did find the email in my junk email though. Not sure why the email security dumped it there
Jim
To me if we can talk to each other one on one now why push it? At least we have this. If you are going to try to exchange contact info to do side deals this new feature will be shut down. I know this isn't the old Audiogon of before but we are playing in their playground so we have to abide by their rules.
Most contact info is used to simply ask more detailed questions regarding items for sale on Audiogon, usually by phone calls. There are always a minimum number of side deals and ways to circumvent the system and sales fees. I usually ask for a phone number before buying, whether here, AA or usaauiomart. I willingly provide mine for any potential buyers too. Most everyone plays by the rules mot of the time. Now that we can talk, I'm getting ready to put some items up here again.
One thing to remember is when you get the message in your personal e-mail inbox is do not reply to that message. Your reply will get bounced back. To reply to the message one must log into your page on Audiogon and go to the Inbox and reply to the message from there. I got a message from an A'gon member and pressed the reply button out of habit. My message got bounced right back to me. Stupid I know and I'm sure a lot of you know this already but I just wanted to put that out there.