Dave Brubeck...RIP

Died this morning(Wed, 5 DEC 2012), at age 91. It was through his music(specifically; 'Take Five', in 1959) that I became a lover of the Jazz genre. 'Take Five' and 'Time Further Out' are still my two all time favorite Jazz vinyls.
rodman99999
I saw him at 89 at the Montreal Jazz fest, my wife was pregnant and 1week overdue with my first son at the time. Sad, sad news, we have lost one of the greats!!!
I saw this early this morning. It's sad for us, but he lived a long and wonderful life and he will continue to bring joy to jazz affectionados for generations to come. I have seen Dave play maybe ten times, from the 1970s until just a couple of years ago. He was just as enjoyable recently as he was when I was 18. Thanks for the music!
I meant, 'Time Out' & 'Time Further Out', but- you probabaly already knew that. BTW: This is an excellent reissue of 'Time Further Out': ( http://www.elusivedisc.com/DAVE-BRUBECK-TIME-FURTHER-OUT-MIRO-REFLECTIONS-180g-LP/productinfo/IMXLP6002/ ) No compression/great mix/no surface noise 'Unsquare Dance' & 'Far More Drums' will really test your system's bottom end.