Best Integrated 50wpc under 600 used

I am being honest...after some recent problems...my budget's dropped from 1000 to 600....i'd rather starve than sacrifice on HiFi (I'm a student)
I wanted to know what are the best deals around
so far I've heard about 5350 by creek ($1000 +)
YPA complete
Cambridge <--- ??
has anyone heard the creek 4340?
isn't there anyone out there like outlawaudio.com that has low profit margins for 2-channel amps
I want really clean sound. I am not choosey about ss or tube....I have home made high efficiency speakers.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
subdoofus
If you go with used units, you can easily get the Puccini SE or AR Complete for $600-650. I got my Complete for $650 with remote last year and am very, very happy with it. Between the two, I think the AR has a little tighter bottom end, but that may system dependent. Both are excellent units and really fill a room with warm, clean, music. You can't go wrong.
Have you considered the Naim Nait 2? Wonderful little integrated, and don't let the "low" 20 wpc fool you; this thing can rock with the best. Fluid and dynamic.
Try and check out the Cambridge Audio a500 it a 65 wpc with 0.02 THD and toroidial pwr supply for 400. Its an integrated with a remote. Supposed to be a real beauty. They have it at audio advisor.