McCormack DNA .5 - No Sound - Help

I turned on my DNA .5 today and it never warmed up - the light stayed orange, never turning to yellow - Even worse, no sound. Any ideas on what might be wrong and where to turn for service would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Steve Doherty
stevied2
There does seem to be something in the always on suggestion. I don't know beans about circut design or ee, but I had a 0.5 dlx for about a year without any fuse problems, and now I've had a 0.5 rev b running for 2 months without a problem. I do leave em on all the time (and turn my tube pre off).
My DNA 0.5 does not come on anymore. The 4 rail side fuses had gone bad and I replaced them. Also, replaced the power fuse. powering it back on, no light comes on, but I can feel the unit vibrating. Turning off, the unit stops vibrating. Any ideas what can be wrong?
Hyounessi It's possible your amp is not coming out of protection mode. You might have failed output devices or a defective protection circuit. Some of these units had circuit board issues as well. I would contact Steve...