Mcintosh MC-352 or FPB 200 for B&W 802

I have a pair for B&W Nautilus 802's. Want to know which of the two amplifier (from used market)should I go for?

I have ML 39 CD player and have MIT shotgun speaker cables and interconnects.

Other recommendation are also welcome.
sahotas
I had B&W N802s and found them too bright in the high frequencies when paired up with a Krell KSA100. I then had them paired up with my (old) McIntosh MC2125 and they were darn near perfect. I would definately go with the McIntosh over Krell for B&W speakers as a result. Audition both and see but I think you will find the McIntosh beautifully liquid on 802s (especially a MC352). MIT cables definately help 802s tone down the shrill also so that was a good choice in my opinion. Arthur
B&W used the FPB600 and the FPB650M's to voice the "N" line of speakers.
My advice (and I use Krell with my B&W speakers) would be to wait until you can afford the FPB300 rather than either of the two amps you suggest. By the way, Krell advised me to do just that when I was about to purchase the FPB200. I am glad I waited.
Richard
Oh come on now! Where did you get the information that B&W used the Krell FPB's to voice their speakers? Tell us, what speaker cables, interconnects, power cords, power conditioners, preamp and source components did they use??
I auditioned the n 802s with the MAC 352 and it was a very nice combination.Cheers.
I listened to the MAC 352 with the 802's at Jamison Stereo in Ohio a few weeks ago, and the sound was just beautiful. Source was the Sony SACD-1 and C42 preamp. Cables were nothing special, middle-of-the-line Audioquest. This was a system I would love to own, and I can't imagine that you would be disappointed with the MAC/802 combo.