who repairs sonic frontiers?

I am tempted to buy a used sonic frontiers tube power amp(the Power one).This would be my first time with tubes and I worry who would fix the amp if it needed repair since I understand the manufacturer has gone out of business.
Also, can anybody recommend a good (but not too expensive) preamp to go with the Power one?
rrm
Sonic Frontiers is still supporting the products they made. www.soncifrontiers.com
Sonic Frontiers will support the products, but they have to be sent to Canada which is an expensive hassle. Great stuff, but questionable value if a repair is needed.
With Sonic frontiers during repairs, I would highly recommend a Sonic Frontiers Line 1 preamp. It would be a perfect match for the power 1 and for the prices they are selling for, it's an incredible bargain.

Good Luck, Mike.
Why is sending an amp to Canada fo repairs a hassle? Do they speak a foreign tongue? They cannot be trusted since they are foreigners? There is paper work requiring many hours of diligent work by a lawyer? There currency is too low causing pangs of guilt for having them work for so little money? Their phone system is imcompatible with the one used in the USA? FedEx, UPS and the postal service do not go there for they have no winter tires? There is no intelligent life beyond the US border? Geez, I give up.
Pbb,

You have stumbled upon the biggest kept secret in recent American history. Yes, those Canadians cannot be trusted as far as you can bowl them. There is obviously a conspiracy against our country from our neighbors from the north. I believe they are planning an invasion of our country, and we are doing nothing about it. Look at the facts, they support free movement across our borders, they supported NAFTA, they are flooding our country with good and services (Paradigm speakers...) and most damming evidence is the have amassed over 80% of their population on our border!!! I have met many of these cynister Canadians while playing Unreal Tournament, an online first person shooting game, and there are a startling number of Canadians playing the game...obviously they are practicing their killing skills for the invasion.

Of course, the other could be true...it's just expensive to send 'mail' over the border due to import/export duties. Luckily, those willey Canadians thought of that, and you send the piece to NY for repairs.