Should Class A Amps be left on??

Ok- Audiogon members need some advice here. Should Solid State Class A Amps be powered all the time? Have heard two school of thoughts on this. Apparently from what I have heard this is a moot question for Class A/B amps due to the usual low biasing of A/B Amps. From what I have been to learn so far Class A Amps should be left continously on.
ferrari
Many thanks to all the respondents of this thread. I have found this one draws 1 amp and 120 Watts at idle. According to the manufacturer,(I just found out)Can be turned on and off as well as left on constantly. If possible keep turned on. If going on vacation or away for a period of time turn the system off.
Based upon advice here and from other sources. The amp has been on for a solid ten days now. There is no comparision between turning off and leaving on. Clearly Class A amps,whose output operates in Class A definitely sound better being left on. This amp has really come into its own now and is quite impressive to say the least.
After reading all the threads posted I agree that leaving the amp on is the way to go sonically. I have a Audible Illusions S-120 and it sounds great when left on. However I would like to turn the tube pre(AE-3 Cary) off to keep the Sylvania's in top shape. My question is how do I turn the pre off while not damaging the amp. Dosen't the amp need to see a load while on? Many thanks.