Anyone know of the new Jolida JD 3000 Tube amps?

I have seen the new Jolida JD 3000 Mono Tube Amps in photo only. They are not on the Jolida Website, but they are sold. What is the story? Are these amps being withdrawn from production? Are they reliable? I will like your fair and honest opinion. Please respond.
jaguar1845
Vinyl9, "Trelja comments are pretty funny really. It's obvious he's never heard these amps before or he wouldn't have this opinion, as far as the JD3000a being compared to the other brands listed that can easily out preform them all regardless of price especially the Airtight 211"

While we rarely get to involve ourselves in threads we participated in almost a decade ago, I'm happy to see it unlikely to have been able to do a better job in calling this whole thing.

As I wondered aloud way back then, not only did these amplifiers make no sense to me, but the ultimate truth teller - the combination of time and the high-end audio marketplace have proven me right.

Outside of the current upside down situation with the company in terms of who is and who is not Jolida, as before, I'm a fan. Since then, I HAVE spent time with the JD3000. Never said it wasn't a nice amplifier, only that it wasn't a smart play. While it did prove a nice enough product, and with almost ten years of high-end audio inflation it's no longer as poor a value as it was then, but neither is it the world beater you seem to think.
IM NOT SURE ABOUT THE JD 3000 BUT I JUST GOT A JD 1000RC FROM THE FACTORY FOR $1390.00 THREW A SET OF KT77 TUBES IN IT AND ADDED A JOLIDA MUSIC VAN 4 CD PLAYER THAT COST $790.00 .6 DAYS FROM TIME I PLACED ORDER TO HOOK UP AND FREE SHIPPING FROM CHINA.IT WITH MY 4 LA SCALAS AND AN ACCUPHASE PREAMP IS THE BEST IVE EVER HEARD
Oh my god ,I have had my amps for 4 yrs with a joilda tube CD player and and music envoy tube pre amp ,all playing my full range clsiiz stats ,here is my review ,WOW !!! Get them !! Hello 200wtt/ ch of tube power very sweet!!!!!!