Audio Research service

I have heard that ARC's service is not the greatest, is there truth to this? Give your experience.
brianmgrarcom
Not only is their service incredible but they are one of the few that have not down graded the quality of the parts that go into their products. They are knowlegeable and very focused.
Excellent service from AR. Honor warranty without a question. Perform service and return quickly.
Hi, I still have the invoice on the VT-100 retube (all the tubes) for $1300. As I say I love the sound but it makes me think twice on owning another ARC amp.
Just try to call Conrad Johnson and ask them about some of thier older units like the MV-75 or Premier 1, and NO one will know anything about it , nor will they have any interest in assisting you .
ARC, on the other hand, SUPPORTS all products they have made since the SP-1. Try to find this from the many mfrs out there.......Maybe Bryston, maybe Madrigal, heck many companys are not in business anymore.
Before you part with big money, be sure the company will support you.
All good and well that ARC service is good. That doesn't excuse the outrageous prices they charge for everything. Nor the attitude you'll get if you question it.