Best amp to drive B&W N805's

I believe I've narrowed it down to two, the Magnum Dynalab MD208 (100wpc) and the Plinius 8200 (original version, 175 wpc). I'm leaning towards the MD208 but I am somewhat concerned if 100 wpc will drive the 805's to the levels that I sometimes listen to. Thanks in advance for any input.
muskrat
Hey Y'all,

The match made in heaven is B&W and Krell. I can honestly say that I have never heard the N series sound better than when Krell powers them. I have owned both and had different power amps pushing the N805 on other occasions in my home and I can't explain it but the Krell always matched up better. Who knew?.......John
I have a Kinergetics KBA-75 Class A amp that will blow those amps out of the water.

Send me an email if you are interested.

Peter
Two schools of thought.First off ,tubes are great.The only way I would use tubes is to X-out bass.Somewhere around 65hz.Bryston makes a sweet xover.This system could be costly and would require subs.Don't be talked into a small sub because they are faster.Bass is bass and if you do your homework you can integrate anything with anything.I could talk your ear off on bass ! Next, solid state.Mark levenson ML-27. Bar none the best 100 watt class A monster walking the planet.Next the Krell ksa-80.REMEMBER to double sound presure you must quadruple power output.Don't scrutinize watts in the 100 to 200 watt range. The room is 22by 18.Buy a good sub. Good Luck!
Before you make your purchase, be sure to audition the McIntosh 6900 or 6500 integrated amps. I found them to be superb performers with the b&w 805 speakers. The build quality, and features, and resale value are also excellent.

Many Mac dealers will let you try one out in your home with your speakers. (absolutely a must)

By the way I had the musical fidelity A300 with the 805's. A very nice piece, and good sound. The Mac gave me better sound and better bass out of the 805's.

Hope this helps,
Bennett
These are the amps I recommend. Mark Levinson 27, Meridian 557, NAD S200 amp.