I Need to Mount Amps ON WALL+++

Any suggestions for racks that are designed to mount on the wall? This is the only solution to keep expensive , hot components away from the prying hands of my two youngsters. I have looked through a few catalogues (audio advisor, music direct) with no luck. I suppose I could rig a floor rack........thank you....Mark
mythtrip
Have you considered wall mounted turntable shelves? Target used to make one, and I believe Mana does too. Good luck.
Well,Mark,it's tough.Expensive too.How heavy are your amps? How many of them? Where do you live?
I have a few suggestions.1.I heard about a company called Vogel.They make wall mounted stands for monitors,televisions,but also some non-standard stands for various applications.Might work for you.2.Call the company called CEDIA and ask them to recommend you someone who is licensed by them.These people deal with custom installations.3.See your local best dealers and ask their advice.In any case,we are talking about custom things.Installers usually charge $100.00 an hour for the labor.It all could cost you thousands depending on many factors.Perhaps, there are cheaper solutions;I just don't see them.
I've been through this before. There's nothing I could find strong enough "off the rack" to mount heavy amps on a wall. My solution was to get a Salamander Synergy rack with a door, sides and a back. The door doesn't come with one, but a cabinet lock can be installed to secure the door. If you're handy with a drill, it's a fairly easy job. If not, I bet a locksmith could do it fairly inexpensively.
How about commercial product display shelving? Maybe Granger or any local company that supplies cases or shelving for commercial retail stores or restaurants. Or, you could just send your children to boarding school for the next few years! Either way, Happy Holidays to you and your family!