How Do Odyssey Amps Stack Up To McCormack Amps.

Are they in the same ballpark or even in the same league. I have heard McCormack and like what I have heard...but have not had a chance to listen to any Odyssey amps. They will be running Vandersteen 2CE Sigs.

p.s. I was looking at the DNA225 in the McCormack line.
jstanton6e67
I had a DNA-1 Rev. A with extras, and I'm sorry, but as good as it was, it still sounded somewhat sterile and cold. Yes, it was quiet, grain-free, and very black. When I would put on audiophile brass recordings, there was no bloom to the brass, a flatter imaging, no body to the instruments. I was comparing this to a tube amp, I should point out, but I do think there are other solid state amps that do things better.
So what would some of you that own either brand, say the sonic characteristics/differences between the two brands. Also, I must say I listen from a wide variety of material from Bela Fleck on DVD-Audio, to Norah Jones on 200 gram vinyl, to Tool on compact disc. And by the way..thanks for all the great comments so far....
Wow...there's been some interesting stuff written about the Odyssey line over at HarmonicDischord.com. On paper, it looke like it would be pretty tough to beat the upgraded monos.

How about the Tempest pre? Any thoughts on that? How's the phono section?
The DNA-1 is NOT as good as the O.5. I have had both in my system. The Rev B and up are pretty amazing. Right now I am bi-amping Vandy 3Asigs with Rev B for the woofers and Rev A+ for the mid/tweets. Until I can raise the cash to upgrade the Rev B. It could not, IMO, be called sterile. My system shares the living room with lots of upholstered furniture, so the set-up is not ideal for imaging, but the timbral accuracy and detail, with emotional impact, has got my hair standing up on the back of my neck sometimes. Must be said that I've never heard the Odysseys, but a used 0.5 Rev A would seem to me to be a quite remarkable ss amp for the $.
before I purchased my odyssey monoblock amps, I compared them to the classe stereo and monoblock amps, mcintosh seperates and integrated amps, sim audio, plinius, McCormack, and bryston. i would not nor did I look at NAD or Rotel amps. whole different league of amps. i would compare rotel and nad to onkyo, integra, marantz, denon, etc...
I liked the odyssey monoblocks equal to if not more so than the amps i auditioned above (in my own setup). If I wouldn't have purchased the odyssey's, i would have purchased the classe monoblocks, which are very nice amps themselves.