Strangest Tweak?

Bricks atop amps, sandbads atop speakers,snake oil? And i am sure this is only the tip of the iceberg...
128x128phasecorrect
The strangest tweak that works well is the Shakti Holograph room treatments. Don't ask me how or why they work, but I heard a Demo at CES and was amazed at the improvement in soundstage, focus and resolution. Weird stuff, but as I said, it works. They'd rotated the top section back and forth, to demonstrate fine tuning capabilities. They also would remove them and cover them, which showed even more what a difference they'd made. Snake oil? Not if they improve the sonics of your system.

Just my 2 cents.
Take a pair of old speakers place them in the corner of your listening room, NOT hooked up of course, ...how will this improve sound on your listening speakers?????????!!!Strange indeed!
They aren't speakers, tweakerman, they are 3 strange wiggly sticks placed vertically about 5 inches apart from each other with the center one placed back about 4 to 5 inches. I saw a photo of them in the latest Music Direct catalog, which came recently in the mail, (I had to show the Wife). Maybe they have a photo of them on the Music Direct website? www.amusicdirect.com

Like I'd said, strange, unusual, and something that I questioned up until I heard the difference.