Strangest Tweak?

Bricks atop amps, sandbads atop speakers,snake oil? And i am sure this is only the tip of the iceberg...
128x128phasecorrect
Some that seem suspect include many Shun Mook devices, Marigo dots, coins on speakers, and how about the latest craze BRILLIANT PEEBLES.

I have read some reviews on Shakti Holograph but I don't care how well it works those things are so big & ugly they would never be in my listening room.
I leave a piece of 11x17 paper atop my power amp when not in use. It keeps the dust from getting into the amp's vent holes and speeds up warmup when I turn it on.
There is a better thread about strange audio habits but I couldn't find it. So I post here instead.
One I heard is High Teflon content Auto Wax to polish the metal posts and shelving of equipment rack( Rational- cheap- if it is good enough for thecable jackets- it may be good for the shelving and metal posts)
Cdc -- What bond do you recommend? Any particular color work better? Water mark up or down?
Bonding is not a good idea, hard to get the paper off the amp :-).
Actually 24 lb bond paper impregnated with carbon and copper fibers blocks EMI buildup in the machine. White color reflects the heat back into the amp for a quicker warmup. Although I prefer magenta as this gives a rosier hue to the music.
No water marks, could short out the amp.