Tube rolling in Cary SLI 80

Has anyone experimented much with this? What kind of difference can I expect if I changed/upgraded the tubes in my SLI 80? Any recommendations?
stbhorn
I swapped the stock 6922's with NOS Amperex 7308 green label input tubes ca 1968. The change was staggering with the mids & highs "growing huge" while the bass did not suffer appreciably after break in. Kevin Deal at Upscale Audio is fair and honest...beware someone wanting to sell you "the best frigging oh my God tube they've heard in their 190 years of experience in HiFi". It's worth a few extra bucks for the real thing, with a real resource after the sale.

I've heard from numerous sources to change your tubes in the following order, stop when you like it. 6922, 6sn7, 5au4, 6550.

I am pleased for a while and will change my 6sn7's later in the year to satisfy my upgrade habit.

Good luck with your quest.
I swapped my tubes about 2 months ago. Ediswan vintage for the preamp, Raytheon nos 6sn7 , and lastly Svetlana kt88. It made a world of difference in every respect! The bass was tighter and deeper. The soundstaging was much fuller. It was like getting a completely new amp. Talk to kevin Deal at upscale audio. He knows this amp better than anyone else and has several tube options. Go for it! You'll be happy you did.