Great Vintage Amps-which one for you?

Hi, I'm 21 and I do have a passion for vintage amplifiers. There gems that are built like tanks with excellent components and the sound to die for. Too bad they don't make like this anymore. My favorite ones are most all vintage Pioneer, Nikko Alpha and NA Series (I have a Nikko NA-690 Integrated Amplifier), and Sansui AU Series. Anybody here have the passion for vintage gear?
highend64
There are many I would like to hear again in the context of what I know now. My list : AEA A-620, Sony Esprit and AudioLab, Citation XX, Ampzilla (I own one, a son too), Infinity Switching amp with the cool blue lights, and the Kenwood mono blocks LM-07 i think is the model. I've heard some awesome music with these amps and some great older speakers which I would like to hear also: Fried W's, Mission 770's (awesome bass definition), Dahlquist DQ-10's, Hill Plasmatronics (what 10 grand used to buy), stacked Advents, ESS Transar's and AMT-1D's,.........
hi, I own a few luxman amps which I think are awesome.I think they are a bargain for what prices they fetch on ebay, Craig.
Frankly, the Hafler kit built amps were tough to beat. Mine lasted over 20 years in my system. I gave it to my music starved brother who's using it now. The differences between it and my brand new Odyssey were slight.

Hammer
I have a Phase Linear amp that is almost 30 years old, and it is still cranking. I am going to have it worked on though, as I was advised that some of the internal parts need replacing from time to time. When I get it back, I will put it into a vintage system, that I just recently started using again. All of the other pieces I bought in the 70's, as well. It all still sounds great!
Sonny