Plinius warm-up

I've read on these boards the issue that the Plinius 8200 needs plenty of warm up time to sound right. This has been my experience also. I was wondering if other people are hearing the same specific qualities that I am. When the amp is not warmed up, the mids and highs play back level is lower, the lack of frequency balance giving the amp a bland sound. But the bass seems to be just fine compared to a warmed up amp. Same for you?

Don
hessong
My Sim is on 24/7, as they recommend. Even then, I warm it up with music, fairly loud, for 15 minutes or more before settling in for serious listening. The difference is not subtle. Most improvement comes in image and soundstage depth and, well, warmth.
I leave my Plinius SA-102 on in A/B mode all the time. If I'm planning on listening in Class A I flip it into class A and let it warm up for about 20 minutes. If I simply start listening it is a bit harsh in the highs, relitively! Plinius seems to be very sensitive to this issue. If I do turn the amp off or unplug it for some reason it takes a couple days to get back to top performance.
Same here. In my review of the Plinius 8200 mkII, I noted the extended warmup time required, even after being "broken in."

As Jadem6 states, even unplugging it for a little while requires a few days of warmup to get back to tiptop sound. I unplugged mine for 5 days (I went out of town and there was threat of a major winter storm). Took about that long for it to come back!
all amps tend to need a couple of days to warm up. i leave my amps running with a cd in the player for 24 hours before i listed to the music. if i know someone is comming over to hear my system. i run it for a day or so. my sa250 never gets turned off ever. my tube amps i let warm up for about a day. so you see my friend they all need some exersize.
All amps seem to benefit from warmup but my 8200 Mk II does in particular. I leave it on all the time. Also a 10 gauge power cord is important. I got great results, although differing results, from Kimber, Shunyata and Cardas power cords.
Art