Aleph 3/30 Owners: What preamp do you use?

Thinking very seriously about this amp. What preamp is recommended? I need a phono stage and was thinking about a rogue 66 or a Cary 74-slp. Thoughts? Thanks!
crazy4blues
Crazy4blues, I've never owned a tube amp, but considering the three amps I've tried recently it seems we have similar goals. The Aleph, Blue Circle and BAT I feel are much closer to what I was looking for than the other solid state amps I've tried. Although many would say that the only amps that sound like tubes ARE tube amps. And yes, the Aleph 3 is pretty damn cool looking.
PS I meant to say, ...with the Silverlines in a BIG listening room..." In a smaller room they were all I needed, but in the larger room (1200sf with 12 foot ceilings) I wanted for more muscle.
All: Thanks for your responses. If I decide on an Aleph 30, I might go with a VTL 2.5. (Anybody got one with a phono stage?) It has a low impedance output of 200 ohms. The Rogue 66 (Magnum), while similarly priced, has an output of a whopping 650 ohms. VTL says that their preamp is actually designed to work well with ss amps (as low as 42 ohms); the Aleph 30, of course, is rated at 47 ohms on the single-ended inputs, while the blanced inputs are rated at 52 ohms. These numbers put you well within the 10/100 range . . . Wow, I'm starting to feel like a real audionerd! But don't worry--I don't plan on subscribing to Stereophile mag anytime soon!
CORRECTION: When I was talking about the power amps, I meant to write "kohms" when I wrote "ohms." Wouldn't want to besmirch the technical integrity of this thread, oh no!
i've founnd that a3cr pre has good sonic synergy with the aleph 30, good staging, detail and timbre.
Classe 47.5 and linar were a little more richer in sonic voice , however i found a3cr was a more balanced tonal combination as classe emphasised too much bottom end for my liking and linar had a bright edge with aleph.
And the best matchup of all is the mm de capo i's which sing beautifully with the aleph.