Recommendations for tube amp to replace Plinius

I am driving a pair of Legacy Focus speakers with a Plinius 100 mk3. The Focus speakers have an impedance of 4 okms and a sensitivity of 96db. As such the speakers may be a good match for a tube amp. Any recommendations for a tube amp in the $2500.00 used market range? The rest of my system consists of the Placette passive pre-amp and a Cary 306/200 cd.
harkey
I owned Focus speakers for many years. I agree with the assessment that they need alot of current especially since the impedance drops to 2.7 in the mid-bass. Consider the Spectron Musician amp. It is class D and doesn't sound like traditional solid state but can provide plenty of current. Enjoy listening.
It all comes down to your ears. But, IMO, a CJ MV 60 SE is the best route. New it is a little more then your 2500. You can get a MV 60 used for 16-1700 and then have it upgrade for 300. It is a wonderful and magical amp.
I never liked the SA100 MkIII. Took it home a few times but my tube monos always played better music. Then I heard the SA102. Murdered the tube monos on 75% of the music, with the tube monos only being better on maybe 10% of the music. At that hit rate I now have the SA102 and I can't see myself changing it for a while. The 102 is not an updated SA100 - it is quite a different amp. You have used the word analytical to describe the SA100. I always thought the SA100 mechanical - perhaps we mean the same thing. By comparison the SA102 is very organic. It does not romanticise, but the problem I find with gear that romanticises is that it only really works with a narrow range of music.